Automation of manufacturing processes
Our partner company 'Aspect' is a developer of Russian integrated application solutions.
We combine digital capabilities and cross-industry expertise to provide solutions tailored to your business needs.
'Aspect' application solutions will optimally fit into the IT landscape of your industry.
“Aspect CPQ” is a solution for effective management of the product configuration process - determining the relationship between the consumer properties of the product and its technical characteristics, calculating the time and cost of manufacturing product options.
Functionality of the system "Aspect CPQ":
- Maintenance of parameterized product specifications;
- Maintaining parameterized technological processes for manufacturing products;
- Ability to integrate with CAD systems to obtain data from 3D product models;
- Creation and maintenance of a media library to visualize the dependence of the product configuration on the values of consumer properties;
- Maintaining and displaying product catalogs in the form of a marketplace;
- Generation of commercial offers;
- Management of discounts and surcharges;
- Calculation of additional costs for delivery and so on;
- Creation of a sales order and its transfer to an adjacent production and/or purchasing management information system.
“Aspect of EAM” is a solution for intelligent asset management throughout the entire life cycle.
Functionality of the system "Aspect EAM":
- Certification of objects with any number of parameters, including objects of a linear type;
- Registration of equipment operating time counters;
- Assessment of total costs for technological systems, positions, repair facilities, as well as their locations;
- Tracking warranty obligations and filing complaints on them;
- Long-term, medium-term and operational planning of work orders for maintenance and repair of equipment;
- Formation of applications for goods and materials and purchase orders for goods and materials for maintenance work;
- Organization of the process of receiving, issuing and returning goods and materials for maintenance work;
- Inspection planning based on time interval or equipment meter readings;
- Determination of routes and control points for inspections.